1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283)
Whether you are buying your first home or re-mortgaging your existing home, your first move should be to look into your mortgage options. We will assess your situation and will help you choose the best mortgage products that suits your needs and help you throughout the mortgage process and approval. We offer a wide range of mortgage products and services that will enhance your home ownership experience.
From purchasing, to renovating, to home refinancing, to debt consolidations, we do it all!
Contact us at 1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283) or Mortgages@SanMortgages.com to discuss getting your mortgage solution!
Home Purchase Loan
We offer competitive interest rates on a wide range of fixed and variable rate mortgages. We have access to a network of hundreds of lenders, both public and private and we can find the lender best suited to your financial needs.
We help borrowers with financial challenges, first time buyers, self-employed, new immigrants!
Contact us at 1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283) or Mortgages@SanMortgages.com to discuss getting your mortgage!
Renewal is an excellent time to reassess your borrowing needs. Your mortgage renewal allows you to change the terms of your mortgage. You can renegotiate everything related to your mortgage, including your amortization, interest rate and loan term, without incurring any fees. You can also use this opportunity to incorporate existing debts into your new mortgage to simplify your repayments, pay less interest, or increase available equity for large projects and new investments.
We make the renewal process easy. Approximately 90 days prior to your renewal date, we will send a renewal agreement to you in the mail detailing your interest rate and payment options, along with our 90-day rate guarantee. Simply select the term and rate that is best for you and e-mail the completed offer back to us.
Contact us at 1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283) or by e-mail Mortgages@SanMortgages.com to discuss getting your mortgage renewal.
Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
When it comes to making payments for the loan, the process is pretty much the same as like with a credit card. You need to make at least a minimum payment on a monthly basis and the only interest charges are on the money that you take out.
Contact us at 1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283) or by email at Mortgages@SanMortgages.com to discuss getting your mortgage!
Refinancing the mortgage is a good option for many different situations and people.
- To take advantage of lower interest rates. A small rate reduction can have a huge impact on what you pay over the term of the mortgage.
- To obtain access to home equity. You can use up to 85% of the equity in your home to finance renovations, pay for education or consolidate high-interest debt. Equity in your home is the current market value of your home less the unpaid balance of mortgages against it. Interest rates on loans covered by home equity are a lot lower and these loans can be used to consolidate more expensive debts.
- Change the amortization period in accordance with current financial realities. For example, shortening your amortization period can save you thousands of dollars over time or you may wish to extend the amortization period to reduce the monthly payment.
Our Refinancing Strategies
- Early closure of the current mortgage
- Add a home equity line of credit HELOC – This revolving credit option allows you to take out as much as 65% of the equity in your home. You use what you need and pay interest only on the amount that you have borrowed. You can pay back and borrow from the HELOC as required
- Blend and extend – It blends current rates with existing rates and is then extended back to the fixed term of the mortgage
We hold your best intentions when advising you and making changes. By working with us, you will also get the lowest possible rate for your mortgage refinancing. Depending on the amount that you need and for the time that you need for, we will create a unique solution for you.
Contact us at 1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283) or by email at Mortgages@SanMortgages.com to discuss your particular situation and we can advise the best way to save you money, reduce your payments and provide you with peace of mind.
If you decided to move to a new home and would like to transfer your existing mortgage, you can transfer your existing mortgage from your current financial institution to another one with better terms and condition and save thousands of dollars. We can customize mortgage plans to suit your individual needs.
After you have sold your current home and purchased a new one, you can begin the process of mortgage porting. We have an extensive contact list of lenders that will be willing to accept mortgage porting. We will inform you of all of your possible options and guide you throughout the way.
Rescue Financing/Debt Consolidation
Our Debt Consolidation Strategies
- Secured Lines of Credit Programs for up to 65 % of your home value
- Equity Based Second Mortgages for up to 85 % of your home value
- A new mortgage program with restructured home equity up to 80 % of the value of your home
With our Debt Consolidation Relief program we can assess your current debt load to determine the best option to pay out your existing mortgage and designated debts.
Contact us at 1-855-SAN RATE (726-7283) or by e-mail at Mortgages@SanMortgages.com to discuss your particular situation and we can advise the best way to save you money, reduce your payments and provide you with peace of mind.