Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and close mortgage and loans for customers
- Probe to identify customer needs and opportunities and provide solutions
- Participate in regular training sessions
- Maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all products and services
- Ensure all transactions are documented and accurately completed in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintaining your FSCO Certified Mortgage Agent designation
- University or college education
- Mortgage Underwriting experience (must have)
- Completed Mortgage Agent Course and/or existing Licensed Mortgage Agent
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a Mortgage Agent writing and closing deals required
- Customer Service: 2 year
- Must be able to quickly assess, analyze the best options for clients and guide clients
- Competence and excellence in mortgage brokering.
- Sales experience and skills
Job Types: Commission
We will support you with the best industry training, access to various internet marketing and tools, and regular updates on products and policies.
Please send your resume at Career@SanMortgages.com